Emotional Problems In Adults In Woodland Hills, CA
Adults often struggle in their personal lives with complex emotional issues. You may feel worried, confused, unhappy, angry, depressed, and “stuck.” Problems can include a variety of symptoms, which involve anxiety, mood (depression), attention, obsessive-compulsive behavior, sleeping, eating, and impulse control. Problems sometimes overlap with work-related stress (for example, being unemployed) and family stress (for example, divorce). These problems may appear as either an acute trauma or as a chronic issue that has existed for many years--sometimes for as long as you can remember.
ARE THERE TIMES WHEN YOU…?
- Feel your head is spinning because you’re worrying about so many things
- Cannot get out of your head certain thoughts and feelings
- Seem depressed
- Feel so nervous, you're afraid of passing out or dying
- Have mood swings
- Argue about everything with friends, your spouse, co-workers
- Seem lost and confused; not sure what you want to do with your life
- Engage in dangerous—maybe addictive—behavior
- Feel so angry and on-edge you’re afraid you’re going to explode
- Have morbid thoughts and feelings
- Feel suicidal
- Have trouble concentrating and paying attention, even to watching TV
- Have no interest in activities that used to give you pleasure
HOW CAN I HELP?
My goal is to help you find your way through difficult times. Our work will help you develop effective coping strategies for your problems. I will help you more accurately identify your strengths, modify inaccurate perceptions about yourself and others, understand risks and benefits in relationships, and remain resilient in the face of present and future adversities.